Thursday, November 1, 2012

Abercrombie & Fitch First store In Ireland Opened Today

I am not known for my dress sense so if I did not have a sister living in New York and three nieces living in Brussels the activities of Abercrombie & Fitch would have escaped my attention completely.

For a number of years the family has spent Christmas in Brussels and the three girls were always excited when their favourite aunt arrived because they had organised for her to bring some A&F products from New York.

A few weeks ago when I discovered that a Abercrombie & Fitch would open in Dublin this week I informed my nieces as they were planning to spend the Halloween week in Dublin. Much to my surprise they were not in the slightest bit interested … apparently I have failed to keep up with the times.

The Dublin outlet opening is part A&F’s phased European expansion, along with prior inaugurations of the company’s flagship stores in Copenhagen, Milan and London in recent years.

No comments:

Most Recent Photographs By Infomatique